Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 10:54:08 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mes.c

between commit:

  8fa7292fee5c ("treewide: Switch/rename to timer_delete[_sync]()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  cb17fff3a254 ("drm/amdgpu/mes: remove unused functions")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter since it removed the lines that
the former updated) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell