Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2025 13:07:52 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  50c1241e6a8a ("Bluetooth: l2cap: Check encryption key size on incoming connection")
  061e4972c48c ("Bluetooth: btnxpuart: Add an error message if FW dump trigger fails")
  17931d1b6d0c ("Bluetooth: btnxpuart: Revert baudrate change in nxp_shutdown")
  2c1cf148c1fa ("Bluetooth: increment TX timestamping tskey always for stream sockets")
  87d48ed16c9f ("Bluetooth: qca: fix NV variant for one of WCN3950 SoCs")
  113f1345ce0c ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Prevent potential NULL dereference")
  32b70317f41c ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix sending MGMT_EV_DEVICE_FOUND for invalid address")

These are commits

  522e9ed157e3 ("Bluetooth: l2cap: Check encryption key size on incoming connection")
  103308e50db9 ("Bluetooth: btnxpuart: Add an error message if FW dump trigger fails")
  61a9c6e39c8d ("Bluetooth: btnxpuart: Revert baudrate change in nxp_shutdown")
  c174cd0945ad ("Bluetooth: increment TX timestamping tskey always for stream sockets")
  e92900c9803f ("Bluetooth: qca: fix NV variant for one of WCN3950 SoCs")
  324dddea3210 ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Prevent potential NULL dereference")
  eb73b5a91572 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix sending MGMT_EV_DEVICE_FOUND for invalid address")

in the net tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell