Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the usb.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2025 14:27:40 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/usb/host/xhci.h

between commit:

  bea5892d0ed2 ("xhci: Limit time spent with xHC interrupts disabled during bus resume")

from the usb.current tree and commit:

  5beb4a53a1dd ("usb: host: xhci-mem: Cleanup pending secondary event ring events")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (they both added the same function, and the former added
another function, so I used that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell