Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tty tree with the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 14:46:25 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tty tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/serial/snps-dw-apb-uart.yaml

between commit:

  672da444fccd ("dt-bindings: remove RZ/N1S bindings")

from the devicetree tree and commit:

  0ed228275485 ("dt-bindings: serial: snps-dw-apb-uart: Simplify DMA-less RZ/N1 rule")

from the tty tree.

I fixed it up (Ijust used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell