Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iio tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 19:46:58 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the iio tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iio/magnetometer/ak8974.c

between commit:

  05e8d261a34e ("gcc-15: add '__nonstring' markers to byte arrays")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  aa83447daa04 ("iio: magnetometer: ak8974: Add __nonstring annotations for unterminated strings")

from the iio tree.

I fixed it up (I just used Linus' version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell