Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 12:44:33 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  60b82ca5d6bc ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: copy RX timestamp to new fragments")
  ac1f44f12090 ("Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Add additional to checks to clear TX/RX paths")
  e0af21b30c82 ("Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Do close if SDIO card removed without close")
  04c96a7ace25 ("Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Check function enabled before doing close")
  a9d1f7313df5 ("Bluetooth: btusb: avoid NULL pointer dereference in skb_dequeue()")
  16b4f97defef ("Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Avoid redundant buffer allocation")
  c3b6a7cfa98c ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not setting timeout for BIG Create Sync")
  58ddd115fe06 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not setting conn_timeout for Broadcast Receiver")

These are commits

  3908feb1bd7f ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: copy RX timestamp to new fragments")
  1c7664957e4e ("Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Add additional to checks to clear TX/RX paths")
  0b6d58bc6ea8 ("Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Do close if SDIO card removed without close")
  07e90048e356 ("Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Check function enabled before doing close")
  0317b033abcd ("Bluetooth: btusb: avoid NULL pointer dereference in skb_dequeue()")
  d1af1f02ef86 ("Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Avoid redundant buffer allocation")
  024421cf3992 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not setting timeout for BIG Create Sync")
  6d0417e4e1cf ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not setting conn_timeout for Broadcast Receiver")

in the net tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell