Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the stm32 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2025 11:37:53 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the arm-soc-fixes tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0530a74f3f43 ("arm64: dts: st: Use 128kB size for aliased GIC400 register access on stm32mp23 SoCs")
  6485975d7832 ("arm64: dts: st: Adjust interrupt-controller for stm32mp23 SoCs")
  635ff238ff7b ("arm64: dts: st: Use 128kB size for aliased GIC400 register access on stm32mp21 SoCs")
  2ae67a2e7e4f ("arm64: dts: st: Adjust interrupt-controller for stm32mp21 SoCs")
  97d0a619e248 ("arm64: dts: st: Use 128kB size for aliased GIC400 register access on stm32mp25 SoCs")
  e5694384b07d ("arm64: dts: st: Adjust interrupt-controller for stm32mp25 SoCs")

These are commits

  2ef5c66cba61 ("arm64: dts: st: Use 128kB size for aliased GIC400 register access on stm32mp23 SoCs")
  3a1e1082097b ("arm64: dts: st: Adjust interrupt-controller for stm32mp23 SoCs")
  1bc229e9bb9c ("arm64: dts: st: Use 128kB size for aliased GIC400 register access on stm32mp21 SoCs")
  02dc83f09c72 ("arm64: dts: st: Adjust interrupt-controller for stm32mp21 SoCs")
  06c231fe953a ("arm64: dts: st: Use 128kB size for aliased GIC400 register access on stm32mp25 SoCs")
  de2b2107d5a4 ("arm64: dts: st: Adjust interrupt-controller for stm32mp25 SoCs")

in the arm-soc-fixes tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell