Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2025 10:39:07 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the kbuild-current tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  188d818d66b7 ("init: remove unused CONFIG_CC_CAN_LINK_STATIC")
  cece6e78ad37 ("um: let 'make clean' properly clean underlying SUBARCH as well")
  8d5f08b84e6e ("kbuild: Disable -Wdefault-const-init-unsafe")
  e08558fae8dd ("kbuild: rpm-pkg: Add (elfutils-devel or libdw-devel) to BuildRequires")
  3a0a25a4cf18 ("kbuild: deb-pkg: Add libdw-dev:native to Build-Depends-Arch")
  20511f5e38a5 ("usr/include: openrisc: don't HDRTEST bpf_perf_event.h")
  32562a619812 ("kbuild: Require pahole <v1.28 or >v1.29 with GENDWARFKSYMS on X86")

These are commits

  d1b99cdf22e0 ("init: remove unused CONFIG_CC_CAN_LINK_STATIC")
  ab09da75700e ("um: let 'make clean' properly clean underlying SUBARCH as well")
  d0afcfeb9e38 ("kbuild: Disable -Wdefault-const-init-unsafe")
  5bd6bdd0f76e ("kbuild: rpm-pkg: Add (elfutils-devel or libdw-devel) to BuildRequires")
  657f96cb7c06 ("kbuild: deb-pkg: Add libdw-dev:native to Build-Depends-Arch")
  56045757accf ("usr/include: openrisc: don't HDRTEST bpf_perf_event.h")
  9520a2b3f0b5 ("kbuild: Require pahole <v1.28 or >v1.29 with GENDWARFKSYMS on X86")

in the kbuild-current tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell