Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2025 12:24:55 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/core/umem_odp.c

between commit:

  9a0e6f15029e ("RDMA/core: Silence oversized kvmalloc() warning")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1efe8c0670d6 ("RDMA/core: Convert UMEM ODP DMA mapping to caching IOVA and page linkage")

from the rdma tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell