Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 14:10:36 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_lrc.c

between commit:

  617d824c5323 ("drm/xe: Add WA BB to capture active context utilization")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  bac016066536 ("drm/xe: Make PPHWSP size explicit in xe_gt_lrc_size()")
  7f387e6012b6 ("drm/xe: add XE_BO_FLAG_PINNED_LATE_RESTORE")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_lrc.c
index 03bfba696b37,855c8acaf3f1..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_lrc.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_lrc.c
@@@ -651,8 -654,6 +655,7 @@@ u32 xe_lrc_pphwsp_offset(struct xe_lrc 
  #define LRC_START_SEQNO_PPHWSP_OFFSET (LRC_SEQNO_PPHWSP_OFFSET + 8)
  #define LRC_CTX_JOB_TIMESTAMP_OFFSET (LRC_START_SEQNO_PPHWSP_OFFSET + 8)
  #define LRC_PARALLEL_PPHWSP_OFFSET 2048
 +#define LRC_ENGINE_ID_PPHWSP_OFFSET 2096
- #define LRC_PPHWSP_SIZE SZ_4K
  
  u32 xe_lrc_regs_offset(struct xe_lrc *lrc)
  {