Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the stm32 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 11:38:16 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the arm-soc tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  0a0e8571837d ("ARM: dts: stm32: add vrefint calibration on stm32mp13")
  2a47c4033e09 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add an extra pin map for USART1 on stm32h743"
  3acfa4becfda ("arm64: dts: st: Add SPI NOR flash support on stm32mp257f-ev1 board")
  3bd31eb4f6ee ("ARM: dts: stm32: add vrefint support to adc on stm32mp13")
  3f70ddb86143 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add initial support for stm32mp157-ultra-fly-sbc board")
  46e2ad9fd187 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add low power timer on STM32F746")
  532c5a818d2e ("arm64: defconfig: enable STM32 LP timer clockevent driver")
  7b6bbef62485 ("ARM: dts: stm32: support STM32h747i-disco board")
  7b7b6bb0f98d ("dt-bindings: clock: stm32h7: rename USART{7,8}_CK to UART{7,8}_CK")
  826e6fb26193 ("dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Ultratronik")
  878dec8597d4 ("arm64: dts: st: Add OMM node on stm32mp251")
  8b773be67b10 ("MAINTAINERS: Add entry for ULTRATRONIK BOARD SUPPORT")
  8c18889c702d ("arm64: dts: st: use lptimer3 as tick broadcast source on stm32mp257f-ev1")
  a4d2108a4b3f ("ARM: stm32: add a new SoC - STM32H747")
  a09cdc01ad4a ("ARM: dts: stm32: add pin map for UART8 controller on stm32h743")
  bf98eb91ac66 ("ARM: dts: stm32h7-pinctrl: add _a suffix to u[s]art_pins phandles")
  caeec8e2b846 ("dt-bindings: arm: stm32: add compatible for stm32h747i-disco board")
  dd9bfe13b47e ("ARM: dts: st: stm32: Align wifi node name with bindings")
  df863325b92c ("arm64: dts: st: add low-power timer nodes on stm32mp251")
  f069852c9b33 ("dt-bindings: arm: stm32: Document Ultratronik's Fly board DT binding")
  f80958d949c3 ("arm64: dts: st: Add ospi port1 pinctrl entries in stm32mp25-pinctrl.dtsi")
  fe8690b58efb ("ARM: dts: stm32: add uart8 node for stm32h743 MCU")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell