Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the nvmem tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2025 16:35:09 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the char-misc tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  8d2900cc1411 ("nvmem: Add apple-spmi-nvmem driver")
  342ad99689be ("dt-bindings: spmi: Add Apple SPMI NVMEM")
  1656ca6bf14d ("nvmem: Remove unused nvmem cell table support")
  c708bbd57d15 ("nvmem: zynqmp_nvmem: unbreak driver after cleanup")
  f1a714e1cd0d ("nvmem: rmem: select CONFIG_CRC32")

These are commits

  fe91c24a551c ("nvmem: Add apple-spmi-nvmem driver")
  483324549267 ("dt-bindings: spmi: Add Apple SPMI NVMEM")
  01465f296a68 ("nvmem: Remove unused nvmem cell table support")
  fe8abdd175d7 ("nvmem: zynqmp_nvmem: unbreak driver after cleanup")
  7a93add1d31f ("nvmem: rmem: select CONFIG_CRC32")

in the char-misc tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell