Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the bcachefs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 14:42:04 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  fs/bcachefs/clock.c

between commit:

  881e64bc3a17 ("bcachefs: bch2_kthread_io_clock_wait_once()")

from the bcachefs tree and commit:

  aad823aa3a7d ("treewide, timers: Rename destroy_timer_on_stack() as timer_destroy_on_stack()")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed a line updated by the latter, so I
just used that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell