Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the crc tree with the s390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2025 14:47:50 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the crc tree got a conflict in:

  lib/crc/s390/crc32.h

between commit:

  65c9a9f92502 ("s390: Explicitly include <linux/export.h>")

from the s390 tree and commit:

  47e6269f497a ("lib/crc/s390: migrate s390-optimized CRC code into lib/crc/")

from the crc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell