Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 16:30:41 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_sysfs.c

between commit:

  24baad32b710 ("RDMA/qib: Remove outdated driver")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  fb506e31b3d5 ("sysfs: treewide: switch back to attribute_group::bin_attrs")

from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell