Subject: [PATCH] Documentation: amd-pstate:fix minimum performance state label error

From: shouyeliu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2025 10:16:58 +0800

From: Shouye Liu <[email-masked]>

In the AMD P-States Performance Scale diagram, the labels for "Max Perf"
and "Lowest Perf" were incorrectly used to define the range for
"Desired Perf".The "Desired performance target" should be bounded by the
"Maximum requested performance" and the "Minimum requested performance",
which corresponds to "Max Perf" and "Min Perf", respectively.

Signed-off-by: Shouye Liu <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/admin-guide/pm/amd-pstate.rst | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/admin-guide/pm/amd-pstate.rst b/Documentation/admin-guide/pm/amd-pstate.rst
index 412423c54f25..e1771f2225d5 100644
--- a/Documentation/admin-guide/pm/amd-pstate.rst
+++ b/Documentation/admin-guide/pm/amd-pstate.rst
@@ -72,7 +72,7 @@ to manage each performance update behavior. ::
   Lowest non-        |                       |                         |                       |
   linear perf ------>+-----------------------+                         +-----------------------+
                      |                       |                         |                       |
-                     |                       |       Lowest perf  ---->|                       |
+                     |                       |          Min perf  ---->|                       |
                      |                       |                         |                       |
   Lowest perf ------>+-----------------------+                         +-----------------------+
                      |                       |                         |                       |
-- 
2.19.1