Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mfd tree with the mfd-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2025 16:03:45 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mfd tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/mfd/twl4030-irq.c

between commit:

  d9d79e4f7dc9 ("mfd: Fix building without CONFIG_OF")

from the mfd-fixes tree and commit:

  3d77b3cc7cc8 ("mfd: twl4030-irq: Remove redundant 'node' variable")

from the mfd tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell