Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 12:12:22 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  9b36e38d0fb5 ("Bluetooth: HCI: Set extended advertising data synchronously")
  8dcd9b294572 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: mesh_send: check instances prior disabling advertising")
  41d630621be1 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: set_mesh: update LE scan interval and window")
  1984453983fd ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: revert some mesh modifications")
  8466ce07cb6a ("Bluetooth: Prevent unintended pause by checking if advertising is active")

These are commits

  89fb8acc3885 ("Bluetooth: HCI: Set extended advertising data synchronously")
  f3cb5676e5c1 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: mesh_send: check instances prior disabling advertising")
  e5af67a870f7 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: set_mesh: update LE scan interval and window")
  46c0d947b64a ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: revert some mesh modifications")
  1f029b4e30a6 ("Bluetooth: Prevent unintended pause by checking if advertising is active")

in the net tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell