Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mfd tree with the input tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2025 14:01:55 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mfd tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/input/keyboard/adp5589-keys.c

between commit:

  43a8440f3969 ("Input: adp5589 - use new GPIO line value setter callbacks")

from the input tree and commit:

  3bdbd0858df6 ("Input: adp5589: remove the driver")

from the mfd tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell