Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 16:28:17 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/time/timekeeping.c

between commit:

  5b605dbee07d ("timekeeping: Provide ktime_get_clock_ts64()")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  22c62b9a84b8 ("timekeeping: Introduce auxiliary timekeepers")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the latter just removed a blank line where the former added
a new function :-( ) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell