Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the btrfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 09:48:46 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the btrfs-fixes tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  b7bbc6ecf092 ("btrfs: qgroup: fix qgroup create ioctl returning success after quotas disabled")
  7229d5493604 ("btrfs: qgroup: set quota enabled bit if quota disable fails flushing reservations")
  fa501bc18b1a ("btrfs: don't skip accounting in early ENOTTY return in btrfs_uring_encoded_read()")
  f584c8a78c0f ("btrfs: qgroup: fix race between quota disable and quota rescan ioctl")
  7fa50b15555a ("btrfs: clear dirty status from extent buffer on error at insert_new_root()")

These are commits

  5b209d4ee7e9 ("btrfs: qgroup: fix qgroup create ioctl returning success after quotas disabled")
  eee00674f175 ("btrfs: qgroup: set quota enabled bit if quota disable fails flushing reservations")
  fa413fa26045 ("btrfs: don't skip accounting in early ENOTTY return in btrfs_uring_encoded_read()")
  afc1f786d92a ("btrfs: qgroup: fix race between quota disable and quota rescan ioctl")
  fd3d9cf28799 ("btrfs: clear dirty status from extent buffer on error at insert_new_root()")

in te btrfs-fixes tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell