Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drm-msm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 19:20:38 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-msm tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

/next/drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2445: ERROR: Unexpected indentation. [docutils
]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2447: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2451: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2452: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2456: ERROR: Unexpected indentation. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2457: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2458: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2459: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]

Introduced by commit

  471920ce25d5 ("drm/gpuvm: Add locking helpers")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell