Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rust tree with the driver-core tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2025 18:04:10 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rust tree got a conflict in:

  rust/kernel/platform.rs

between commit:

  f0a68a912c67 ("rust: platform: use generic device drvdata accessors")

from the driver-core tree and commit:

  fcad9bbf9e1a ("rust: enable `clippy::ptr_as_ptr` lint")

from the rust tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell