Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patch in the char-misc tree

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 09:54:22 +0200

On Fri, Jul 18, 2025 at 05:41:29PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> The following commit is also in the fpga-fixes tree as a different commit
> (but the same patch):
> 
>   29f4103b2585 ("MAINTAINERS: Update FPGA MANAGER maintainer")
> 
> This is commit
> 
>   1c6a132cb309 ("MAINTAINERS: Update FPGA MANAGER maintainer")
> 
> in he fpga-fixes tree.

Yeah, I already applied this before the fpga tree did, we talked about
it :)

thanks

greg k-h