Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the slab tree with the mm-unstable tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2025 14:20:01 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the slab tree got a conflict in:

  fs/proc/page.c

between commit:

  a602ee331e31 ("fs: stable_page_flags(): use snapshot_page()")

from the mm-unstable tree and commit:

  d8178294c53e ("proc: Remove mention of PG_slab")

from the slab tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell