Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 10:33:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/clk/Makefile

between commit:

  6486341721a2 ("clk: rp1: Add support for clocks provided by RP1")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  f10b3b886a26 ("clk: Add clock driver for the RISC-V RPMI clock service group")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/clk/Makefile
index 18ed29cfdc11,48866e429a40..000000000000
--- a/drivers/clk/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/clk/Makefile
@@@ -85,7 -84,7 +85,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_CLK_LS1028A_PLLDIG)	+= clk
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_PWM)		+= clk-pwm.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_CLK_QORIQ)			+= clk-qoriq.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_RK808)		+= clk-rk808.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_RP1)            += clk-rp1.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_RPMI)		+= clk-rpmi.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_HI655X)		+= clk-hi655x.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_S2MPS11)	+= clk-s2mps11.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_SCMI)           += clk-scmi.o