Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 10:51:15 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  3ae443de7edf ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix not accounting for BIS/CIS/PA links separately")
  3f9a516852b6 ("Bluetooth: btnxpuart: Uses threaded IRQ for host wakeup handling")
  8477821d5f12 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: do return error from hci_enhanced_setup_sync()")
  ad2f0c8792ef ("Bluetooth: hci_event: fix MTU for BN == 0 in CIS Established")
  3e383124ce63 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Prevent unintended PA sync when SID is 0xFF")
  c244fc08ac4e ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix using ll_privacy_capable for current settings")
  3ca23aaba210 ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix using {cis,bis}_capable for current settings")
  5ecd1fbdacce ("Bluetooth: btmtk: Fix wait_on_bit_timeout interruption during shutdown")
  9c533991fe15 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not cleaning up Broadcaster/Broadcast Source")
  b69b1f91b84d ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix running bis_cleanup for hci_conn->type PA_LINK")
  408410a0a0cb ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix getname not returning broadcast fields")
  dc996aa11328 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix scan state after PA Sync has been established")
  fdbb50f1b26d ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Avoid adding default advertising on startup")

These are commits

  9d4b01a0bf8d ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix not accounting for BIS/CIS/PA links separately")
  e489317d2fd9 ("Bluetooth: btnxpuart: Uses threaded IRQ for host wakeup handling")
  0eaf7c7e85da ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: do return error from hci_enhanced_setup_sync()")
  0b3725dbf61b ("Bluetooth: hci_event: fix MTU for BN == 0 in CIS Established")
  4d19cd228bbe ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Prevent unintended PA sync when SID is 0xFF")
  3dcf7175f2c0 ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix using ll_privacy_capable for current settings")
  709788b154ca ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix using {cis,bis}_capable for current settings")
  099799fa9b76 ("Bluetooth: btmtk: Fix wait_on_bit_timeout interruption during shutdown")
  3ba486c5f3ce ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not cleaning up Broadcaster/Broadcast Source")
  d36349ea73d8 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix running bis_cleanup for hci_conn->type PA_LINK")
  aee29c18a38d ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix getname not returning broadcast fields")
  ca88be1a2725 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix scan state after PA Sync has been established")
  de5d7d3f27dd ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Avoid adding default advertising on startup")

in the net tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell