Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drm-misc-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 12:38:53 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc-fixes tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2446: ERROR: Unexpected indentation. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2448: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2452: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2453: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2457: ERROR: Unexpected indentation. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2458: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2459: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]
Documentation/gpu/drm-mm:506: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gpuvm.c:2460: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent. [docutils]

Introduced by commit

  6cc44e9618f0 ("drm: Add directive to format code in comment")

interacting with commit

  bb324f85f722 ("drm/gpuvm: Wrap drm_gpuvm_sm_map_exec_lock() expected usage in literal code block")

from the drm-msm-fixes tree.  Both get applied.

The drm-misc-fixes commit is unneeded.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell