Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 11:06:53 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  c49a788e88e4 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: fix set_local_name race condition")
  0dbbf48d4b4b ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Disconnect device when BIG sync is lost")
  05be312ba55c ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Detect if HCI_EV_NUM_COMP_PKTS is unbalanced")
  e090ee03a6ed ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Mark connection as closed during suspend disconnect")
  f6305e06185a ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Treat UNKNOWN_CONN_ID on disconnect as success")

These are commits

  6bbd0d3f0c23 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: fix set_local_name race condition")
  55b9551fcdf6 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Disconnect device when BIG sync is lost")
  15bf2c6391ba ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Detect if HCI_EV_NUM_COMP_PKTS is unbalanced")
  b7fafbc499b5 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Mark connection as closed during suspend disconnect")
  2f050a5392b7 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Treat UNKNOWN_CONN_ID on disconnect as success")

in the net tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell