Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the xfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2025 18:04:06 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the xfs tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
this warning:

Documentation/admin-guide/xfs.rst:365: ERROR: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 8.

=============================   =======
  Name                          Removed
=============================   =======
  fs.xfs.xfsbufd_centisec       v4.0
  fs.xfs.age_buffer_centisecs   v4.0
  fs.xfs.irix_symlink_mode      v6.18
  fs.xfs.irix_sgid_inherit      v6.18
  fs.xfs.speculative_cow_prealloc_lifetime      v6.18
=============================   ======= [docutils]

Introduced by commit

  21d59d00221e ("xfs: remove deprecated sysctl knobs")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell