Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the kvm-arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2025 07:51:02 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  34f46fecfe96 ("KVM: arm64: selftests: Track width of timer counter as "int", not "uint64_t"")
  0c5bc849fd76 ("KVM: arm64: selftests: Test effective value of HCR_EL2.AMO")
  fcaa3f59fda3 ("KVM: arm64: Use the in-context stage-1 in __kvm_find_s1_desc_le
  5bd5d7d43a92 ("KVM: arm64: nv: Don't advance PC when pending an SVE exception")
  eea94a0ea55d ("KVM: arm64: nv: Don't treat ZCR_EL2 as a 'mapped' register")

these are commits

  cb49b7b8622e ("KVM: arm64: selftests: Track width of timer counter as "int", not "uint64_t"")
  890c608b4d5e ("KVM: arm64: selftests: Test effective value of HCR_EL2.AMO")
  a46c09b382ee ("KVM: arm64: Use the in-context stage-1 in __kvm_find_s1_desc_level()")
  9a1950f97741 ("KVM: arm64: nv: Don't advance PC when pending an SVE exception")
  ed25dcfbc432 ("KVM: arm64: nv: Don't treat ZCR_EL2 as a 'mapped' register")

in Linus' tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell