Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-xe tree with the drm-intel tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2025 10:31:19 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-xe tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_pci.c

between commit:

  32620e176443 ("drm/pcids: Split PTL pciids group to make wcl subplatform")

from the drm-intel tree and commit:

  c002b1764e7b ("drm/xe/nvl: Define NVL-S platform")

from the drm-xe tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_pci.c
index 89cc6d32f041,c326430e75b5..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_pci.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_pci.c
@@@ -375,7 -422,7 +422,8 @@@ static const struct pci_device_id pciid
  	INTEL_LNL_IDS(INTEL_VGA_DEVICE, &lnl_desc),
  	INTEL_BMG_IDS(INTEL_VGA_DEVICE, &bmg_desc),
  	INTEL_PTL_IDS(INTEL_VGA_DEVICE, &ptl_desc),
 +	INTEL_WCL_IDS(INTEL_VGA_DEVICE, &ptl_desc),
+ 	INTEL_NVLS_IDS(INTEL_VGA_DEVICE, &nvls_desc),
  	{ }
  };
  MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE(pci, pciidlist);