Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2025 10:50:53 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop2.c

between commit:

  7f38a1487555 ("drm/rockchip: vop2: use correct destination rectangle height check")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  4e39740d77e9 ("drm/rockchip: Use temporary variables")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the latter includes a fixe for the same bug as the former,
so I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell