Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2025 10:31:26 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  af8a2b99fd1f ("Bluetooth: rfcomm: fix modem control handling")
  bb0fa9ba1b4e ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix tracking of periodic advertisement")
  0951b54da343 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix connection cleanup with BIG with 2 or more BIS")
  fd3d4dcf8011 ("Bluetooth: fix corruption in h4_recv_buf() after cleanup")
  4a2c3d95555c ("Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Fix event packet loss issue")
  7c9758eb4225 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix another instance of dst_type handling")
  25efbde409cf ("Revert "Bluetooth: L2CAP: convert timeouts to secs_to_jiffies()"")
  a1515d234916 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: fix crash in set_mesh_sync and set_mesh_complete")
  dec2a3cbf1b0 ("Bluetooth: HCI: Fix tracking of advertisement set/instance 0x00")
  a43180760a46 ("Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Add pmctrl handling for BT closed state during reset")
  cbab91a21da9 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix BIS connection dst_type handling")
  e3c6d41cd59d ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: fix race in hci_cmd_sync_dequeue_once")

These are commits

  91d35ec9b395 ("Bluetooth: rfcomm: fix modem control handling")
  751463ceefc3 ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Fix tracking of periodic advertisement")
  857eb0fabc38 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix connection cleanup with BIG with 2 or more BIS")
  b489556a856d ("Bluetooth: fix corruption in h4_recv_buf() after cleanup")
  057b6ca59612 ("Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Fix event packet loss issue")
  c403da5e98b0 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix another instance of dst_type handling")
  76e20da0bd00 ("Revert "Bluetooth: L2CAP: convert timeouts to secs_to_jiffies()"")
  e8785404de06 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: fix crash in set_mesh_sync and set_mesh_complete")
  0d92808024b4 ("Bluetooth: HCI: Fix tracking of advertisement set/instance 0x00")
  77343b8b4f87 ("Bluetooth: btmtksdio: Add pmctrl handling for BT closed state during reset")
  f0c200a4a537 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix BIS connection dst_type handling")
  09b0cd1297b4 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: fix race in hci_cmd_sync_dequeue_once")

in the net tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell