Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2025 08:51:46 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  564f84128bd2 ("docs/zh_CN: Add translation of rust/testing.rst")
  6d4a6d623098 ("docs/zh_CN: Add secrets coco Chinese translation")
  344657696e9a ("docs/zh_CN: Add sd-parameters.rst translation")
  989a716b1677 ("docs/zh_CN: Add link_power_management_policy.rst translation")
  6c07193cb80f ("docs/zh_CN: Add scsi-parameters.rst translation")
  cfd923323d14 ("docs/zh_CN: Add scsi_eh.rst translation")
  da6572ec7105 ("docs/zh_CN: Add scsi_mid_low_api.rst translation")
  16dfba1581b5 ("docs/zh_CN: Add scsi.rst translation")
  9162cb790b42 ("docs/zh_CN: Add scsi/index.rst translation")
  fe67964dd6e2 ("docs/zh_CN: Update Rust index translation and add reference label")
  1e108599ebfe ("docs/zh_CN: Add security SCTP Chinese translation")
  b12bb7728152 ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate timestamping.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  4d926084ce6d ("docs/zh_CN: Add security lsm-development Chinese translation")
  6d624576ca3f ("Docs/zh_CN: fix the format of proofreader")
  25cf7924b579 ("Docs/zh_CN: align title underline for ubifs.rst")
  e3f873992cc4 ("Docs/zh_CN: add fixed format for the header of gfs2-glocks.rst")
  37b1e0d4ab11 ("docs/zh_CN: Add security ipe Chinese translation")
  ab530c5fca9b ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate generic-hdlc.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  d3e7609c6e5e ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate skbuff.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  6d35e61606d0 ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate mptcp-sysctl.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  0694113d49b5 ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate inotify.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  f4121e639fd3 ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate dnotify.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  250fc3d68a90 ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate gfs2-glocks.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  a502ffe48523 ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate gfs2-uevents.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  46ea6a90b59d ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate gfs2.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  e0bb4c3524df ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate ubifs-authentication.rst to Simplified Chinese")
  fe460c3ec8b1 ("Docs/zh_CN: Translate ubifs.rst to Simplified Chinese")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell