Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the omap tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2025 11:54:02 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the omap tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig

between commit:

  c065b6046b34 ("Use CONFIG_EXT4_FS instead of CONFIG_EXT3_FS in all of the defconfigs")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  810c5ef6efe9 ("arm: omap2plus_defconfig: enable ext4 directly")

from the omap tree.

I fixed it up (the latter includes the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell