Subject: linux-next: build warnings in Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2025 14:55:06 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced these warnings:

WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:157 function parameter 'r8' not described in 'sgx_enclave_user_handler_t'
WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:157 function parameter 'r9' not described in 'sgx_enclave_user_handler_t'
WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:157 function parameter 'rdi' not described in 'sgx_enclave_user_handler_t'
WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:157 function parameter 'rdx' not described in 'sgx_enclave_user_handler_t'
WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:157 function parameter 'rsi' not described in 'sgx_enclave_user_handler_t'
WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:157 function parameter 'rsp' not described in 'sgx_enclave_user_handler_t'
WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:17 Enum value 'SGX_PAGE_MEASURE' not described in enum 'sgx_page_flags'
WARNING: arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h:184 struct member 'reserved' not described in 'sgx_enclave_run'

Introduced by commits

  c6d26d370767 ("x86/sgx: Add SGX_IOC_ENCLAVE_ADD_PAGES")
  846643695201 ("x86/vdso: Implement a vDSO for Intel SGX enclave call")

"make htmldocs" was not reporting all warnings for some time.  This has
now been fixed and these appeared today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell