Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2025 10:44:49 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  d6422a746fcd ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Avoid loading the config file on security chips")
  d3f4dfd9b4cc ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix not handling PA Sync Lost event")
  84f59de96cf0 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not cleaning up PA_LINK connections")
  fde5b271c88f ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: add missing l2cap_chan_lock()")
  e1cd2d7db0bf ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Don't hold spin lock over sleeping functions")
  35d11c1cf51d ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: export l2cap_chan_hold for modules")
  c7409a88d204 ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix BDADDR_LE vs ADDR_LE_DEV address type confusion")
  7de8dc9b760c ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: reset link-local header on ipv6 recv path")
  162d88a68ccb ("Bluetooth: btusb: reorder cleanup in btusb_disconnect to avoid UAF")
  2747d9296177 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: cancel mesh send timer when hdev removed")

These are commits

  cd8dbd9ef600 ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Avoid loading the config file on security chips")
  485e0626e587 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix not handling PA Sync Lost event")
  41bf23338a50 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Fix not cleaning up PA_LINK connections")
  15f32cabf426 ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: add missing l2cap_chan_lock()")
  98454bc812f3 ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: Don't hold spin lock over sleeping functions")
  e060088db0bd ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: export l2cap_chan_hold for modules")
  b454505bf57a ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: fix BDADDR_LE vs ADDR_LE_DEV address type confusion")
  3b78f5091827 ("Bluetooth: 6lowpan: reset link-local header on ipv6 recv path")
  23d22f2f7176 ("Bluetooth: btusb: reorder cleanup in btusb_disconnect to avoid UAF")
  55fb52ffdd62 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: cancel mesh send timer when hdev removed")

in the net tree.

These are causing at least one conflict in include/net/bluetooth/hci.h .

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell