Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the tegra tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2025 12:30:31 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the tegra tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/iommu/amd/init.c: In function 'amd_iommu_disable':
drivers/iommu/amd/init.c:3505:9: error: too few arguments to function 'amd_iommu_suspend'
 3505 |         amd_iommu_suspend();
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/iommu/amd/init.c:3041:12: note: declared here
 3041 | static int amd_iommu_suspend(void *data)
      |            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/iommu/amd/init.c: In function 'amd_iommu_reenable':
drivers/iommu/amd/init.c:3510:9: error: too few arguments to function 'amd_iommu_resume'
 3510 |         amd_iommu_resume();
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/iommu/amd/init.c:3027:13: note: declared here
 3027 | static void amd_iommu_resume(void *data)
      |             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  19debadfa11b ("syscore: Pass context data to callbacks")

I have used the tegra tree from next-20251113 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell