Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tegra tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2025 09:20:11 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tegra tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/configs/tegra_defconfig

between commit:

  c065b6046b34 ("Use CONFIG_EXT4_FS instead of CONFIG_EXT3_FS in all of the defconfigs")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  23a29a81b44e ("ARM: tegra: Enable EXT4 for Tegra")

from the tegra tree.

I fixed it up (the latter included the former change) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell