Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the battery tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2025 11:30:54 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the battery tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/power/supply/intel_dc_ti_battery.c

between commit:

  ad8cccc24887 ("Fix Intel Dollar Cove TI battery driver 32-bit build error")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3fd1695f5da0 ("power: supply: use ktime_divns() to avoid 64-bit division")

from the battery tree.

I fixed it up (I just used Linus' version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell