Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2025 14:20:31 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in:

  rust/kernel/debugfs/traits.rs

between commits:

  f74cf399e02e ("rust: debugfs: Replace the usage of Rust native atomics")
  3f0dd5fad9ac ("rust: debugfs: use `kernel::fmt`")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  9c804d9cf2db ("rust: debugfs: support for binary large objects")
  a9fca8a7b2c5 ("rust: debugfs: support blobs from smart pointers")

from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell