Subject: linux-next: trees being removed

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2025 18:41:26 +1100

Hi all,

The following trees are going to be removed from linux-next because they
have not been updated in more than a year.  If you want a tree kept,
please just reply and let me know (and update its branch).  If you want
a tree restored after it has been removed, just let me know (and update
its branch).

Tree			Last commit date
  URL
  comits (if any)
----			----------------
accel			2024-05-03 11:00:53 +1000
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ogabbay/linux.git#habanalabs-next
clang-format		2024-08-02 13:20:31 +0200
  https://github.com/ojeda/linux.git#clang-format
compiler-attributes	2024-09-15 16:57:56 +0200
  https://github.com/ojeda/linux.git#compiler-attributes
dmi			2024-05-14 11:23:02 +0200
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jdelvare/staging.git#dmi-for-next
ecryptfs		2024-10-21 01:47:22 -0500
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tyhicks/ecryptfs.git#next
  b06c72107980 ("ecryptfs: keystore: Fix typo 'the the' in comment")
  da22e0dc323c ("fs: ecryptfs: comment typo fix")
  68c119aecdcd ("ecryptfs: Fix packet format comment in parse_tag_67_packet()")
  fba133a34118 ("ecryptfs: Remove unused declartion ecryptfs_fill_zeros()")
exportfs		2024-11-17 14:15:08 -0800
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cel/linux.git#exportfs-next
hte			2024-06-19 12:24:03 -0700
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pateldipen1984/linux.git#for-next
percpu			2024-10-07 11:33:26 -0700
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dennis/percpu.git#for-next
siox			2024-03-08 22:01:10 +0100
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ukleinek/linux.git#siox/for-next
unicode			2024-10-11 15:02:41 -0400
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krisman/unicode.git#for-next
xarray			2024-09-23 15:16:41 -0400
  git://git.infradead.org/users/willy/xarray.git#main
  c88414f56c37 ("XArray: Prevent node leaks in xas_alloc()")
  6684aba0780d ("XArray: Add extra debugging check to xas_lock and friends")

These trees of fixes will be kept in any case (please let me know if
they should go):

backlight-fixes		2024-05-26 15:20:12 -0700
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/backlight.git#for-backlight-fixes
sparc-fixes		2024-01-21 14:11:32 -0800
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/alarsson/linux-sparc.git#for-linus
tracefs-fixes		2024-11-01 08:57:55 -0400
  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/trace/linux-trace.git#tracefs/fixes

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell