Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the btrfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 09:26:46 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the btrfs-fixes tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  009334649b08 ("btrfs: zoned: don't zone append to conventional zone")
  10578231b307 ("btrfs: do not free data reservation in fallback from inline due to -ENOSPC")
  2d73d5982844 ("btrfs: fix reservation leak in some error paths when inserting inline extent")
  2fb07657b162 ("btrfs: fix NULL dereference on root when tracing inode eviction")
  94dceafe967c ("btrfs: fix use-after-free warning in btrfs_get_or_create_delayed_node()")
  9c34d6a9d32f ("btrfs: fix qgroup_snapshot_quick_inherit() squota bug")
  9eac9794d967 ("btrfs: qgroup: update all parent qgroups when doing quick inherit")
  b1a0caf9df29 ("btrfs: always detect conflicting inodes when logging inode refs")
  f8e13d0c4f83 ("btrfs: fix deadlock in wait_current_trans() due to ignored transaction type")
  fd8c2ad9634f ("btrfs: fix beyond-EOF write handling")

Some of these are causing unnecessary conflicts and merge problems.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell