Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the bcm2835 tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:25:01 +0100

On Monday 08 December 2014 12:06:19 Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the bcm2835 tree got a conflict in
> arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile between commit 302a5ef29d49 ("ARM: BCM5301X:
> Add DT for Netgear R6300 V2") from the arm-soc tree and commit
> 6298ed17a404 ("ARM: bcm2835: Add device tree for Raspberry Pi model
> B+") from the bcm2835 tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (the bcm2835 tree patch is also in the arm-soc tree as
> commit ba2a1d6959ac ("ARM: bcm2835: Add device tree for Raspberry Pi
> model B+"), so I just used the arm-soc version) and can carry the fix
> as necessary (no action is required).

Thanks a lot for the notification!

Lee, do you know what is going on? Did you accidentally rebase a commit
that you already sent for inclusion in arm-soc?

	Arnd