Subject: Re: [PATCH] crypto: jitterentropy - avoid compiler warnings

From: Stephan Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:36:56 +0200

Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015, 08:31:10 schrieb Guenter Roeck:

Hi Guenter,

>On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 04:18:54PM +0200, Stephan Mueller wrote:
>> Hi Geert, Guenter,
>> 
>> may I ask that you check that the following patch compiles without errors
>> or warnings on your systems?
>Stephan,
>
>I applied your patch on top of the current mainline (which includes
>the crypto updates for 4.2) and pushed it into my 'testing' branch.
>You should be able to see the results in a couple of hours at
>http://server.roeck-us.net:8010/builders, in the 'testing' column.
>
>The build system doesn't log warnings, but this should give us an idea
>if the build passes for all architectures.
>
>I'll have a look myself later and let you know as well.

Thank you very much!

Ciao
Stephan