Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] acpi: Disable IRQ 0 through I/O APIC for some HP systems

From: "Ray Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:51:37 -0700

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Maciej W. Rozycki <[email-masked]> wrote:
>  Which means the workaround has not triggered and the rest of cosideration
> is therefore irrelevant.  Please get us these DMI IDs, so that we can see
> what's wrong with the quirk.

I have the nx6125 version of the laptop, though it's not long for this
world. Regardless, dmi data below. Earlier, I looked at your DMI match
strings up-thread and they seemed good, so you may be barking up the
wrong tree here.

ray@phoenix:~$ sudo grep . /sys/class/dmi/id/*
/sys/class/dmi/id/bios_date:03/10/2006
/sys/class/dmi/id/bios_vendor:Hewlett-Packard
/sys/class/dmi/id/bios_version:68DTT Ver. F.0E
/sys/class/dmi/id/board_name:308B
/sys/class/dmi/id/board_vendor:Hewlett-Packard
/sys/class/dmi/id/board_version:KBC Version 45.26
/sys/class/dmi/id/chassis_asset_tag:
/sys/class/dmi/id/chassis_serial:CND5500R4K
/sys/class/dmi/id/chassis_type:10
/sys/class/dmi/id/chassis_vendor:Hewlett-Packard
/sys/class/dmi/id/modalias:dmi:bvnHewlett-Packard:bvr68DTTVer.F.0E:bd03/10/2006:svnHewlett-Packard:pnHPCompaqnx6125(PZ880UA#ABA):pvrF.0E:rvnHewlett-Packard:rn308B:rvrKBCVersion45.26:cvnHewlett-Packard:ct10:cvr:
/sys/class/dmi/id/product_name:HP Compaq nx6125 (PZ880UA#ABA)
/sys/class/dmi/id/product_serial:CND5500R4K
/sys/class/dmi/id/product_uuid:4D0AF52B-ED6E-DA11-1880-66990A524D29
/sys/class/dmi/id/product_version:F.0E
/sys/class/dmi/id/sys_vendor:Hewlett-Packard
/sys/class/dmi/id/uevent:MODALIAS=dmi:bvnHewlett-Packard:bvr68DTTVer.F.0E:bd03/10/2006:svnHewlett-Packard:pnHPCompaqnx6125(PZ880UA#ABA):pvrF.0E:rvnHewlett-Packard:rn308B:rvrKBCVersion45.26:cvnHewlett-Packard:ct10:cvr: