Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the crypto tree

From: Stephan Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 15:08:58 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015, 21:40:49 schrieb Stephen Rothwell:

Hi Stephen,

>Hi Herbert,
>
>After merging the crypto tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
>allyesconfig) failed like this:
>
>crypto/jitterentropy.c: In function 'jent_get_nstime':
>crypto/jitterentropy.c:135:5: error: implicit declaration of function
>'timekeeping_valid_for_hres' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration] (0 ==
>timekeeping_valid_for_hres()) &&
>     ^
>
>Caused by commit bb5530e40824 ("crypto: jitterentropy - add
>jitterentropy RNG").
>
>I have reverted that commit for today.

The fix has been added to the cryptodev-2.6 this morning: 
cf58fcb1bea9e0fcf3447bdb959ef5bcd22cfbcb

Ciao
Stephan