Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patch in the vfs-brauner tree

From: Marion & Christophe JAILLET <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 22:06:50 +0200

Le 13/06/2024 à 21:43, Andrew Morton a écrit :
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2024 14:17:01 +0200 Christian Brauner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>> Christian, if procfs patches are to henceforth go via the vfs tree,
>>> let's be a bit more organized about it?
>> Sure. I simply didn't see any any "applied" message from you so I just
>> assumed to pick the parts that are relevant. Sorry about that.
> No probs.  If the author didn't cc you then my remember-to-cc-christian
> brain cell is unreliable :(

I guess, that the author is me.

in my .gitconfig, I use

[sendemail.linux]
     tocmd ="`pwd`/scripts/get_maintainer.pl --nogit --nogit-fallback 
--norolestats --nol"
     cccmd ="`pwd`/scripts/get_maintainer.pl --nogit --nogit-fallback 
--norolestats --nom"

and

 >scripts/get_maintainer.pl --nogit --nogit-fallback --norolestats --nol 
fs/proc/generic.c
[EMPTY OUTPUT]

 >scripts/get_maintainer.pl --nogit --nogit-fallback --norolestats --nol 
fs/proc/generic.c
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Should MAINTAINERS be updated somewhere?

(sorry for the mess I've generated :( )

CJ

>
> It'll be at https://lore.kernel.org/mm-commits/ but that's a hassle.
>