Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 29 (drivers/bluetooth/btintel_pcie.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 02:01:06 -0700

On 7/28/25 10:35 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20250728:

on x86_64, when
# CONFIG_PM is not set

In file included from ../include/linux/kernel.h:36,
                 from ../drivers/bluetooth/btintel_pcie.c:9:
../drivers/bluetooth/btintel_pcie.c:2677:36: error: ‘btintel_pcie_pm_ops’ undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean ‘btintel_pcie_in_op’?
 2677 |         .driver.pm = pm_sleep_ptr(&btintel_pcie_pm_ops),
      |                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../include/linux/util_macros.h:136:44: note: in definition of macro ‘PTR_IF’
  136 | #define PTR_IF(cond, ptr)       ((cond) ? (ptr) : NULL)
      |                                            ^~~
../drivers/bluetooth/btintel_pcie.c:2677:22: note: in expansion of macro ‘pm_sleep_ptr’
 2677 |         .driver.pm = pm_sleep_ptr(&btintel_pcie_pm_ops),
      |                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~

-- 
~Randy